This is for recording my GSoC 2019. You can find my GSoC project web page in Google Summer of Code 2019.
What I’ve done
- DRM core ioctl decoding:
- Almost all core ioctls are decoded.
- Those ioctls which are nooped in the latest kernel are marked as noop in strace, too.
- Decoding of device-specific DRM ioctls (mostly demos, rework needed):
- Work has been done in branch stuff and branch ready_to_send.
- Zhibin Li’s GSoC status reports in mailing list archives;
- Investigate those noop ioctls to see whether they are worth decoding in old kernels because strace supports kernel 2.6.18+.
- Make those demo good enough to be merged.